US Study visa & Tourist visa


B1 РVisa: Temporary visa for business  Business Travelers and domestic servant.

B2 – Visa (Visitors / Tourist): Temporary visitor for pleasure or Medical Treatment.

F1 Visa: Academic student.

K1 Visa: Fiance(e) of United states citizen.

K2 Visa: Minor child of Fiance(e) of US Citizen.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *